Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bye Byerah!

Ok. That's all I needed. I'm done bitching about my life for a while. This blog has served its purpose of letting me vent and now I am pretty much over my funk. Out of my ditch. I feel better. For a while anyway. So... I am probably going to get rid of this blog, as in delete it. So for the few people I gave this link to - thanks for reading! I made a new blog on LiveJournal and I welcome you to bookmark that link now - it's mostly about crochet but will probably include some of my life when something interesting happens. I put a lot of entries on there today, complete with pictures, to get myself caught up. This will keep me up to date on what projects I have going and hopefully keep me motivated to finish them. So I'm going to keep this blog up until I think everyone has had time to change their bookmarks and then bye bye for Blunt Force Drama. Thank you and goodnight.

Click here and love you some crochet beyotches!!

No comments: